If you really want the best deals when Investing in St. Kitts and Nevis real estate, you have to increase your chance by doing some research and finding more deals. You are like to succeed if you use these eight resources:
1. Talk to locals. Talk to a few local people, let them know that you are looking for Investment properties and sometimes you will be surprised how often properties will come to you. There are many owners out there who are ready to sell, but haven’t yet listed their property anywhere.
2. Use SKNRealestate.com. You can use sknrealestate.com and enter the type of real estate you are looking for, along with the city you want to invest in. You never know what you might find.
3. Drive around St. Kitts and Nevis looking for “For Sale By Owner” signs. Owners often don’t want to pay to keep the ad in the paper every week, so you won’t see all properties there.
4. Find abandoned properties. That’s a pretty clear sign that the owner doesn’t want to deal with the property. He might sell cheap.
5. Talk to banks. You might get a foreclosed-on investment property cheaper if you buy it before they list it with a real estate agent.
6. Offer someone a finder’s fee. There are people that always seem to hear about the good deals. Have such people coming to you.
7. Eviction notices. If your local papers publish eviction notices, or if you can get the information at the courthouse, it can be useful. A landlord who just went through the process of evicting tenants is a likely seller.
8. Put an ad in the paper. “Looking for investment properties to buy,” might be sufficient to generate a few calls.